Your body needs many different vitamins and minerals in order to function properly. Most vitamins come from sources outside the body, mainly through your dietary intake. However, our bodies do not fully absorb what is taken in through our diets. Bypassing the gut with an IV (intravenous) infusion sends the nutrients directly to the bloodstream, ensuring maximum absorption of these nutrients.
During times of illness, the effectiveness of IV Nutrient Therapy is even more valuable, as supplements can help the body to recover more quickly. Marino Health & Wellness offers many IV options, or we can customize a formula that is right for you.
- IV fluid, typically a saline solution, is a sterile combination of sodium chloride and water. This helps to provide hydration, dilute medications and help with nutrient delivery through the body. Our bodies are comprised of 60% water and we need to stay hydrated to ensure proper performance of all of our body’s cells.
Vitamin C - also known as Ascorbic Acid, is a water-soluble vitamin that can help maintain proper functioning of our muscles, bones, immune system and circulatory system. Vitamin C can also help with the biosynthesis of collagen, which makes it an essential component of wound healing. Vitamin C has also been shown to fight damage from free radicals, which are unstable molecules that can contribute to both aging and tissue damage.
- B-Complex vitamins are part of the same family of vitamins that perform a wide range of functions, including cardiovascular support, immune function and helping to convert food in your body to energy. B-Complex vitamins also play a crucial role in promoting healthy hair, skin and nails, as well as fighting free radical damage that can lead to premature aging.
B-Complex Vitamins include:
B5 (pantonthenic acid)
B7 (biotin): essential for healthy hair, skin and nails. It also helps convert food to energy and break down carbohydrates and fat. Biotin also helps to maintain a healthy nervous system and is needed for healthy psychological functioning.
B12 (cyanocobalamin): plays a large role in DNA synthesis, metabolizing amino acids and helping with formation of red blood cells. B12 is known to have a large role in healthy neurological function and to help prevent memory loss, improve concentration and enhance energy levels.
- Amino acids are known as the building blocks of proteins, which make up 75% of the body. Amino acids are involved in almost every function in the body including healing and repair, growth and development, normal digestion, providing energy, regulating moods, producing neurotransmitters and helping with creation of muscle and connective tissue.
Essential amino acids are not produced by the body and need to come from outside sources, such as dietary intake.
Nonessential amino acids are produced by the body naturally.
The body does not store amino acids, so production must happen daily, or else the proteins in the body will start to degrade.
- This powerful antioxidant plays a critical role in preventing cellular damage in the body. Glutathione can bind to toxins in the body and help remove them from your system. A deficiency in glutathione can contribute to oxidative stress on the body and our stores of glutathione decrease as we age, leaving us more susceptible to cellular damage. Supplementation by IV delivery can reduce oxidative stress and prevent free radical damage.
- Magnesium is a mineral that helps regulate various functions in the body and helps maintain nerve and muscle function, maintain bone health, support the immune system, regulate blood glucose levels and blood pressure. Magnesium has also been shown to boost energy levels.
What IV Drips Do We Offer?
Marino Health & Wellness offers a variety of infusion options, as well as the ability to add-on additional supplements based on your needs.
This is our most basic IV, meant to quickly restore your body’s balance of fluids, to correct or prevent dehydration. This is ideal for athletes, individuals recovering from illness, or those suffering from a hangover.
Myers’s Cocktail $169
This is our most popular IV drip and contains a blend of vitamins and antioxidants, which can help support healthy metabolic and immune functions. This is ideal for anyone looking to boost their general wellness, increase their energy level, or to help with headaches or migraines.
High Dose Vitamin C
5 grams $169
10 grams $219
Vitamin C has been known to boost your immune system. We offer this in IV form, which bypasses the gut, allowing you to receive high doses without any GI disturbance. This is ideal for anyone looking to support a healthy immune system during a current illness, or looking to stay healthy during cold/flu season.
*Higher doses can be customized per request
Beauty Drip $269
The beauty drip contains fluids, electrolytes, B complex vitamins, vitamin C, as well as biotin and glutathione to help you keep a youthful appearance. This is ideal for anyone looking to boost their overall health, while focusing on anti-aging and healthy skin, hair and nails.
Detox Drip $269
Our bodies are exposed to so many toxins every day and sometimes we need a little help to eliminate them from our bodies. With high dose vitamin C and glutathione, this drip will be perfect for you if you are feeling fatigued and low energy. Your body may benefit from a boost to clear the toxins and keep your liver healthy.
Weight Loss Drip $269
A blend of vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids to help boost energy, boost metabolism and help to burn fat. This is ideal for anyone looking to support a healthy diet and active lifestyle.
Triple Immune Boost $199
The Triple Immune Boost is a triple dose of vitamins including vitamin C, glutathione and zinc. This is ideal for anyone looking to increase energy level, help with immunity, and recovery from illness.
Zinc (IV or IM) $30
Vitamin B12 Injection $30
Biotin - Supports skin, nail and hair health $30 / Series of 10: $250
Skinny Shot - Blend of vitamins, amino acids and lipotropics $30 / Series of 10: $250
Amino Blend (IV) Can help support healthy weight loss $40
Immune Boost injection - Vitamin C, zinc and glutathione $30 / Series of 10: $250
Glutathione (IV or IM) Powerful antioxidant $100
Benefits of IV Nutritional Therapy May Include:
• Increased Energy
• Relief from chronic fatigue
• Detoxifies the body
• Improved the immune system
• Helps prevent illness
• Assists with age management
IV Drip Club
10% off 1 IV Drip of your choice per month and 10% off additional vitamins.
15% off 2 IV Drip of your choice per month and 15% off additional vitamins.
20% off 3 IV Drip of your choice per month and 20% off additional vitamins.
*The IV Drip Club has a minumum of 6-month membership commitment.